Friday, May 29, 2009

thinking about past relationships...

I wish I never knew you
I wish we never met
I wish that I could bump my head
Someway I'd forget
You never said your sorry
You never really cared
You never really loved me
But I knew it
I was scared
I never really had you
I never really knew
That someday I would be writing
Songs and Poems about you
You know what?
I dont regret you
I dont reagret a thing
You made me better
Actually taught me a few things
To never settle for less
Never give in
I can have the king I deserve
And I can be his queen
I never made mistakes with us
I never broke the rules
But you...
You rewrote them
But you made yourself the fool
You had a good girl
Actually Im great
I'm better than who you have
And who you'll ever meet
But you can cry a river
You can cry an ocean
You can cry until you die
I would never know it
Cause I will never see you again
I'll never say hello
I'll never give you the pleasure
Of me cutting your throat
Although I'd never do that
Its just a figure of speech
But now I know you get the point
So let it go
Let it be

Done...



No comments:

Post a Comment