Monday, May 25, 2009

Mr. Perfect

If you were Mr. Right. I'd be Mrs. Wrong.
Cause we always seems to argue and we never get along.
All I want is to love you, write you a song.
Consider me optimistic cause I know we'll never work.
If I was the summer, you would be the fall.
My love for you is strong, but yours for me is dull.
When I say I love you, you dont say I love you too.
And when I say I need you, you act as if Im supposed to.
But you fail to realize Im not here by default.
Im here because I want to be and not cause its a law.
I dont have to love and I dont have to need you.
You think that if I wanted to, I couldnt bare to leave you.
Mr. Perfect your not perfect. In fact your made of flaws.
But I can stand to deal with them only with love as the cause.
If you dont want me, leave me.
Dont feed me false hopes.
Under promise and over deliver, your chance of losing me is on the ropes.
Im not Mrs. Perfect.
I never claimed to be.
But if we work together I'll be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment