Sunday, May 24, 2009

4:57 am Emotional moment

Im crying; because the one person who has told me I was stupid for wasting my last dime on my dream has come to me in his own way and told me that he admired me. That he saw great potential in me but he didnt want me to make a wrong dicision like my father did and ruin my career. Before, I felt like, maybe you are stupid Jess. I faced eviction, using my rent and utility money to go to an audition out of state. I may not have gotten the position that I originally want, but I did gain some fans and friends. And along with that, I gained knowledge. I just knew I was gunna go up there and show out, put everyone who came against me to shame & I didnt, infact I choked. Just when you begin to go over the edge of egotistical, God has a very special way of making you remember who you are, who made you and where you came from. Humility will take you far. I am so glad that I have the family and friends that I have. Without them I would be a lost cause. If you have talent, no matter what your gift or craft, remember that God created it special for you. Love him by loving your gift, yourself, and others. Never believe you cant do what you feel your destined to do. If you have a dream; go for it. Even though there may be some who doubt you, dont let their doubt warry your motivation. Stay fast to the goal, pray, be humble, excell.

P.S. My brother isnt a dream crusher after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment