Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dear Love ♥



Dear, Love

I wrote you a letter, but you didnt reply.

So now Im writing you asking you why?

All I asked was that you check yes no, or maybe.

I didn't ask to ride in a tricked out mercedes.

Or for a guy who wants to sex me up so he can bring me down.

I just want somebody whose gonna stick around.

For the times when Im mad or sad. Even PMS'n

Did you not write me back to teach me a lesson?

I know in the Bible it says, that Love is patient.

But when I think about love, I start to get anxious.

I wana know what its liked to be in love.

Even if my guy turns out to be a scrub!

If he loved me enough to tell me he did.

Then it would be all good, and happily ever after we could live.

P.S

Im still waiting for you to write back.

--Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment