Monday, May 25, 2009

If I were a boy....


The only thing that could make me happy is to see you cry.
So I could be the one to wipe your tear stained eyes.
Hold u in my arms & resite how much I love you.
How throughout my day I could only think of you.
I would tell you how I feel.
Vow to keep it real.
You would be mine & I forever yours.
I would rush with open arms through loves door.
I'd tell you about my past & why it didnt last.
So we could start off new, I'd make things better with you.
I'd tell u, u were beautiful and how I cherished your soul.
I strive to make you smile cause thats what drives me wild.
I'd never complain when our days are mondane.
I'd give you the world, flaunt you as my girl.
Never keep a secret, I promise you I mean it.
I would make it my business to make sure you were straight.
& I'd be home like I said I would, a quarter til 8.
I would take you home to my moms, love you in my arms.
Never let you go because my heart would slow.
Thats what I would say to a girl if I were a boy...
But I cant do that cause Im a girl & Im coy.

No comments:

Post a Comment