Saturday, November 21, 2009

Simple Beauty


I've taken you for granted.
Jealous of the colors i've not seen
but i have you right in front of me
And its like, i couldn't even hear you..
Even if you screamed.

Dear God,
Forgive us.
thank you for my sight
If it were ever taken away from me
i'd cry
and tantrum,
all night

Dear God,
I love you
for the people that matter most
the ones who have always been here
and for showing the ones who coast.

Dear Lord,
I'm grateful
for the god
bad...
and everything in between

Dear Lord,
Im just happy, i got anything.

I promise to love things that are small
So that when the big come, I can tell the difference.

the simple things that most look over

simple gestures like, a comforting hand on the shoulder.

or the green trees that turn to brown

or being able to smell...

the simple beauty thats been here long before i was created.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment