Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chris Brown- Graffiti Album





Although the Graffiti Album is not official released...well...I've got it like that! I've listen to the Album in its entirety and I've come to the conclusion...Chris will never be the same. We all know about the "beating" and stories of what happened blah blah bullshit! I don't care to know what happened, I just wish he hadn't let it consume his music. The whole album is about Rihanna, and his attempted to win her back. Dear Chris, let it go! I know that when you love someone it is indeed hard to let them go easily, but its fucking with his head, his music..and damnit its fucking with me thoroughly enjoying the Chris we all used to love. I want 'Take you down' Chris, I loved 'Poppin' Chris, and 'Wall to Wall' Chris. I don't want to hear him sad and depressed, I don't like the 'Crawl' Chris. And every time I see a new photo of him, his eyes just don't look the same. I'm sad for him, I'm sad at the whole situation. I MISS CHRIS!!!!

Dear Chris, I am praying for you, I wish you the best of everything. Please return to us safely!!!

P.S: The Album cover...WACK...who designed that fuckery? It has nothing to do with Graffiti! I see outer space and some little demon at the bottom...wtf..

but...thats just my two cents that nobody asked for.


Sad face

No comments:

Post a Comment