Saturday, November 7, 2009

I confess...

I have a confession...

I am...

not who you think I am...

I have lied to you...and even worse to myself


I've been keeping this secret for quite some time

never knew the right time to expose the truth

it always seemed too soon.

i wasn't ready.

but now...I'm ready to embrace it.

Accept it.


I have a confession.


I'm not who you think I am.

I'm not the girl in the photos.

.......I'm the girl inside the girl the photos.

And I am ready to come forth.

Make a name for myself.

A photo can only tell you so much...

But I,


.....I can tell you everything.

I want to let you in

Explain my insecurities

Because in here...where i dwell...

there are many

but few i cannot concur!

I listened to Miley,

You know what she said?

"I can almost see it, that dream i'm dreaming but,

There's a voice inside my head says, you'll never reach it."

I know that voice, I know it so well

And you know what I say in return?

....nothing....

For speaking to it only makes it feel important.

I ignore it an move forward.

I confess....

Whats your confession?






No comments:

Post a Comment