Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vent

I dont know how to express it
I dont even want to address it
My flesh is stronger than my spirit
I want what I cant have
I crave it
I can't repress it
Its him Im speaking of
But he has a love
One that couldn't be broken
From me, or he, not even she
I could never taint such a beautiful thing
If he isn't w/ me
Then it wasnt meant to be
A friend he is
A good laugh he gives
Talented mos def
But...why waste my breath?
He wont hear me even if I spoke
He's blinded by the wheels she turns
Without a fancy spoke
She gitters w/out the gloss
Shines w/out the sun
And I wish
I could have her fame in his eyes
If maybe...only....just one night?
But that aint right
I could n'tdo it
Even if I was paid
To break the bond he holds with she


But I cant help but wonder....

She could be me....

No comments:

Post a Comment