Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When I was with HIM...

Photobucket




Like a down pour of rain, anguish, pain.
My heart is hurting, dont know if I can maintain.
Your words sting worse than your fist.
There isnt a blow you throw that doesnt miss.
You say you love me, but to me it feels like hate.
How could everything go so wrong
In something meant to be great.
The clouds have rejected me and now Im feeling low.
Low down dirty shame, you've got the best of me.
Thats one thing I know.
My pride was shaven, it seems on every occasion
.....I play the fool.

Is our love remedial?
It seems disfunctional to me.
No matter how are I try...you still dont understand.
No matter how hard I try, my efforts will never satisfy your greedy heart.
You want for to much and its tearing me apart.


Love me like you used to.


Like the new kid at school.
Everything is fresh, we'll make everything new.
I'll reintroduce myself if I have to.

Hi my name is Jess.
I'll give you all my best.

If you only love me and give me nothing less.

1 comment: