Sunday, June 14, 2009

Loves Salvation

I love your voice, the way it twangs
Your a rockstar to me, without the fading fame
Your truth set me free and I am grateful
Your truly sincere, from what I can hear
The fact that you like me, really excits me
Your spirit is unique much like your name
And you shine in my eyes Like a glistening star
And I wish I wish I could be where you are
Take the bitterness out of my mouth from what the last guy did
I'm tired of holding a grudge on all men
Show me the light that envelops you
And gives off the gleam that bounces off to me
Am I right? Am I wrong?
Maybe I'll write a song
Am I sleep? Or awake?
God is this my fate?
I a damsel? Are you my knight?
No way on earth this could be right Me?
Admired from afar..a far far afar?
So much distance between us, your in mars, I'm in venus..
What could come from it?
You tell me cause I don't know it
I dream of you sometimes, that's how surreal you are
And the words you speak, its like you read my min
Full of false hope, dreams deferred
I know this isn't real
But I'm not hurt
I know some day
I'll earn someone like you
One day he'll ask me..babe can I wife you?
And I'll say yes With no hesitation



One day I'll be rescued and given loves salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment