Tuesday, September 8, 2009

noSTAMPneeded

Do know who I am?
Can you see right thru me?
I don't think so.
So don't judge me.
I'm much deeper than the shell you see.
And I got a lot of parts to me.
You don't know what I go thru.
And I don't know the same of you.
Finger pointing is for fools.
Its like something you shoulda learned in elementary school.
I know I'm not perfection, never claim to be.
But it feels like the world is turning its head on me.
And thats okay.
Cause I flow against the current anyway.
I'm not asking for you to accept me.
All I want from the world is to respect me.
I run my own life, I spend my own time.
With God as my advisor and a friend on my side.
I got the whole world against me, but the lord always stays with me.
He'll never flake like the snow.
When I run dry of love to give his ever lasting river still flows.
But all I'm sayin is, without you. . . . I'm still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment